Albright DC182 Style (DC182B) Reversing Contactor 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V & 72V
The DC182 style reversing contactor is the modern version of the SW182, with a monoblock construction and a more compact design. This has magnetic blowouts so the model is DC182B style.
It has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors as used on electric vehicles such as industrial trucks, airport tractors, and such like. They have double breaking contacts with silver alloy contact tips, which are weld resistant, hard wearing and have excellent conductivity.
- Rated Current: 200 Amps
- Voltage Coil Options: 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V & 72V
- Double Pole, Changeover Contacts, Magnetic Blowouts
- Rated Voltage of Contact Circuit: 6 to 80 Volts DC
- Mechanical Life: 100 thousand times
- Electric Life: 20 thousand times
- Lug connector size: 5/16ths, 1/4" spade for the coil
- Weight: 4 lbs