Admiral MOT-B4, E-Z-Go TXT Long Stack, High Torque, Golf Cart Motor for DCS & PDS
(You save )
- For use with 48 volt carts.
- For E-Z-GO DCS & PDS 48V Sytems
- Shunt Motor with Regen
- 12" OAL and 11" from the back end of the speed sensor the face, not including the spline.
- Speeds 24-26 mph @ 48 Volts with 23" tires and 12:1 gearing.
- 70% increase in torque
- Requires upgraded controller XCT 400 or 500 amps
- 19 Tooth Female Spline
- Replaces 7124, ADC GLO-4001
|MOT-B4||Recommended Alltrax Controller||Speed up to MPH||Approx % Change in Torque|
|For Stock and Lifted carts with Mild Hills||XCT48400||18-24||40%|
|For Stock and Lifted carts with Mild Hills||XCT48500||18-24||50%|
|All Terrain with Turbo "off" & "T" Field Map||XCT48500||17-19||70%|
* (Reference: RedHawk Motors Specification)
Best Practice Before Buying: remove your existing motor and determine if it is Regen or Series type, that the shaft spline is 10 tooth or 19, and that your controller is compatible with the new motor.