This three-phase motor requires a motor controller (Sevcon Gen4 or Kelly controllers) that we currently do not offer.
The ME1306 is an Axial Air Gap, Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor. Rated to be run with battery pack voltage from 24 to 100 VDC. Maximum continuous current rating of 150 amps, peak of 450 amps for 2 minutes. It is an Open Frame, Fan Cooled Motor.
The motor has three hall cells set at 120 electrical degrees for the rotor position feedback. There is an internal Temperature Sensor in the motor windings. Motor weight of 36 pounds.
- Output Power of 12 KW Continuous, 30 KW Peak (at 96 volts)
- Designed for long life. No brush maintenance. The motor is 92% efficient at voltages between 24 to 96 VDC. Continuous current of 125 amps AC (180 Amps DC into the motor control). This is a 3-phase, Y-connected Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor with an axial air gap and 3 Hall sensors at 120 degrees electrical timing. It has two stators with a rotor in the center.
- This is a 4 pole motor (8 magnets).
- The Phase to Phase winding resistance is 0.013 Ohms.
- The maximum recommended rotor speed is 5000 RPM.
- Voltages from 0 to 96 VDC input to the control.
- Torque constant of 0.15 Nm per Amp
- The Inductance Phase to Phase is 0.10 Milli-Henry with a 28 turns per phase.
- Armature Inertia is 45 Kg Cm Squared.
- Continuous current of 125 Amps AC (180 Amps DC into the motor control).
- Peak current of 420 Amps AC for 1 minute (600 Amps DC into the motor control).
- Weight of 35 pounds.
- Peak Stall Torque of 90 Nm (66 ft).
- This is an Open Frame, Fan Cooled motor.
- Timed for counter-clockwise rotation (can be changed to clockwise).
|ME1306 Line Drawing.pdf|