The Delta-Q QuiQ charger is an advanced, high frequency charger that is small and light enough to be installed on-board the vehicle. The charger is completely sealed, is passively cooled without the use of fans, and can withstand temperature extremes, moisture and high vibration. The QuiQ charger is programmed with 10 charge profiles for both wet and sealed batteries. It can be used worldwide as it operates at both 120 volts and 230 volts. These are commonly used on golf cars, electric vehicles, floor scrubbers, and battery powered sweepers.
- ICON Model
- 48 Volts
- 18 Amps maximum
- For Lead acid (Wet/AGM/GEL)*
- AC input voltage - 120 VAC / 230 VAC at 45-65 Hz
- AC input connector US IEC320/C14 (requires country specific cord)
- IEC320/C14 Universal 8 Inch AC inlet plug
- 7" SBS50 DC Output
- Signal For Battery Temp Sensor (Deutsch)
- Signal for NC-NO iLock Relay (Deutsch)
- Signal for Remote LED (Deutsch)
- 10-segment LED for AC, 80%, 100%, Fault, Ammeter (6)
- Stores up to 10 user-selectable charge algorithms
- Dimensions: 11" x 9.7" x 4.3"
- Weight: 11 lbs
- One Year Warranty
Battery Types: Choose your battery type from the drop-down list above. Additional battery profiles are available and can be seen here. If your battery is not on that list call or email with your battery brand and model number.
The charger comes pre-programmed with these profiles. If yours is different it will replace one of these.
For QuiQ charger data sheets, user manuals and installation guides click here.
*These are not recommend for Lithium batteries and we do not support or program for Lithium.
See accessories below for optional AC extension cord. The unit has a 8" cord for on-board vehicles.