The Delta-Q QuiQ charger is an advanced, high frequency charger that is small and light enough to be installed on-board the vehicle. The charger is completely sealed, is passively cooled without the use of fans, and can withstand temperature extremes, moisture and high vibration. The QuiQ charger is programmed with 10 charge profiles for both wet and sealed batteries. It can be used worldwide as it operates at both 120 volts and 230 volts. These are commonly used on golf cars, electric vehicles, floor scrubbers, and battery powered sweepers.
- 48 Volts
- 1500 Watts
- 25 Amps at 110/120VAC
- 30 Amps at 208/230/240VAC
- For Lead acid (Wet/AGM/GEL)*
- AC input voltage - 120VAC / 240VAC at 45-65 Hz
- AC input connector US IEC320/C14 (requires country specific cord)
- IEC320/C14 Universal 8 Inch AC inlet plug
- 6 Foot DC 12AWG/4C output cable
- 10-segment LED for AC, 80%, 100%, Fault, Ammeter (6)
- Stores up to 10 user-selectable charge algorithms
- Dimensions: 11" x 9.7" x 4.3"
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Two Year Warranty
|For Delta-Q Data Sheets, see our FAQ and Documents.|