This charger also replaces the Genie Lift IC650-024-COM, 940-0033 & 940-0035.
The Delta-Q IC650 is a 650 watt industrial battery charger designed with a rugged die cast aluminum enclosure (sealed to IP66 standards) for high reliability and long life. It is designed for either on or off-board applications.
It can store up to 25 charge algorithm profiles and comes pre-programmed with 17 for lead acid, wet, AGM and GEL batteries. Switching pre-loaded algorithms is easy on the machine. Additional algorithms can be added with a USB flash drive.
It has a unique battery deep discharge recovery mode and will charge when the voltage is as low as 1.2 volts per cell. Many other chargers will not charge if the batteries get too low.
Note: This model includes the COMM port, providing full CAN bus control and other signals available.
- 24 Volts
- 27.1 Amps maximum, 650 W
- Deep discharge recovery mode minimum voltage 1.2 volts
- For Lead acid (Wet/AGM/Gel) *
- AC input voltage - 120 VAC / 270 VAC at 50/60 Hz
- AC input connector US IEC320/C14 (requires country specific cord)
- DC output connector M6 threaded fasteners for ring terminals
- Multicolor LED for AC & Battery status (<80% / >80% / completion), Charging, Alarm, Fault
- Stores up to 25 user-selectable charge algorithms, comes with 17
- Dimensions: 9.9" x 7.3" x 3.1"
- Weight: 6.5 lbs
- One Year Warranty
Battery Types: Choose your battery type from the drop-down list above. Additional battery profiles are available and can be seen here.
The charger comes pre-programmed with these profiles. If your battery is not on that list call or email with your battery brand and model number.
For QuiQ charger data sheets, battery profiles, user manuals and installation guides click here.
*These are not recommend for Lithium batteries and we do not support or program for Lithium.
See accessories below for AC & DC cords. The unit is modular for different applications and does not come with AC or DC cords.