This Delta-Q Model #912-2400-16 model is a drop in specific for Aerial Work Platforms (AWP replacement battery charger).
It replaces these battery charger models:
- JLG 400238
- JLG 1001112111
- JLG 1001112111-G
- Delta-Q 912-2400-J2
- Delta-Q 912-2400-J7
- Delta-Q 912-2400-J7B
On these vehicles:
- AWP Brand - Generation 3 ES series lifts built 2009 and beyond
- USA built units serial #0200152826 to present
- Belgium built units serial #1200008482 to present
- Chinca built units serial #200000100 to present
It has these connections:
- 7.87" AC Inlet Plug Pigtail - IEC320/C14
- 7" LED Signal Harness - 6-pin Deutsch Connector
- Anderson SB50 (RED) Charger Output
- TYCO Mate-N-Lock Interlock
Delta-Q Sales Brochure PDF
The Delta-Q QuiQ charger is an advanced, high frequency charger that is small and light enough to be installed on-board the vehicle. The charger is completely sealed, is passively cooled without the use of fans, and can withstand temperature extremes, moisture and high vibration. The QuiQ charger is programmed with 10 charge profiles for both wet and sealed batteries. It can be used worldwide as it operates at both 120 volts and 230 volts.
- 24 Volts
- 25 Amps maximum
- For Lead acid (Wet/AGM/GEL) *
- AC input voltage - 120 VAC / 230 VAC at 45-65 Hz
- 10-segment LED for AC, 80%, 100%, Fault, Ammeter (6)
- Stores up to 10 user-selectable charge algorithms
- Dimensions: 11" x 9.7" x 4.3"
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Two Year Warranty
Battery Types: Choose your battery type from the drop-down list above. Additional battery profiles are available and can be seen here. If your battery is not on that list call or email with your battery brand and model number.
The charger comes pre-programmed with these profiles. If yours is different it will replace one of these.
For QuiQ charger data sheets, battery profiles, user manuals and installation guides click here.
*These are not recommend for Lithium batteries and we do not support or program for Lithium.
See accessories below for optional AC extension cord. The unit has a 8" cord for on-board vehicles.