Alltrax Controller Pro Software
High Pedal Disable
|AXE and DCX Models Only - Prevent motor controller from providing power if throttle is applied prior to Key Switch Turned on|
|AXE "P" models ONLY with A2 terminal lug. Provides Plug Braking proportional to throttle position reaching full "Plugging" (Dynamic Motor Braking) when throttle below 25%.|
|TURBO (ON-OFF)||Provides higher speed when not in current limit and throttle is at 100%|
|1/2 SPEED REVERSE||AXE and DCX Models Only - Limits vehicle speed in reverse based on 50% of forward "Top Speed" setting.|
|50-100% adjustment limits max current supplied to motor. Used to limit power. (The 400A controller set to 50%=200Amp max)|
|UNDER-VOLTAGE||Sets the under-voltage where the unit limits power and eventually shuts off and prevents battery damage.|
|OVER-VOLTAGE||Sets the over-voltage shutoff for the controller during excessive regen or overcharging to prevent damage.|
|THROTTLE UP RATE
(1-15, Default 4)
|Determines the rate of controller output power based on an increasing throttle input. Setting 1=slow, 15=Fast.|
|THROTTLE DOWN RATE
(1-15 Default 4)
|Determines the rate of controller output power based on a decreasing throttle input. Setting 1=slow, 15=Fast|
|AXE "P" Models - Adjusts the amount of Plug Brake Current as a percentage of 100A of brake current.
DCX Models - Regeneration Feature is a percentage of possible current available.
|TOP SPEED||Sets the top speed as a percentage of top-speed|
- Converts a standard 9-pin serial port to USB
- Complies with USB Specification v1.1(0) & USB CDC v1.1
- Full Compliance with USB specification v1.1
- Supports the RS 232 Serial interface (standard 9-pin serial)
- Supports automatic handshake mode
- USB full speed communication and Bus Powered
- Single Cable USB to Serial communication
- Supports up to 1 Mbps data transfer rate
- Supports Automatic handshake mode
- 6 Ft. Length
- Provides a 96 byte buffer for each upstream and downstream data transfer
- Drivers and Manual on a CD
- Easy Installation
For PC Users
- Windows® 95/98/98SE, 2000, ME, XP, Vista & 7
- Available USB port
Retail Package Content :
- USB to serial adapter cable
- Installation & Drivers on CD
LED Blink Codes:
2 Green = 5k-0
3 Green = 0-5V
4 Green = EZ-GO inductive (ITS)
5 Green = Yamaha 0-1K
6 Green = Taylor-Dunn 6-10.5V
7 Green = CLUBCAR 5K-0, 3-wire
Solid Red: Controller in programming mode
Solid Yellow: Controller throttle is wide open, controller is supplying max output, and is not in current limit.
2 Red = Under Temperature. Controller below -25C.
3 Red = HPD. Throttle hasn't gone to zero during this power on cycle.
4 Red = Over Temperature. Controller over 95C.
5 Red = unused for series controllers.
6 Red = Battery Under Voltage detected. Battery V < undervoltage slider.
7 Red = Battery Over Voltage detected. Battery V > overvoltage slider.