The Curtis PB-8 has a 3-wire design to accommodate controllers with a 3-wire input, but also can be used on all 2-wire configurations and has the same footprint and mounting pattern as the PB-6. It was designed for cable actuation. The PB-8 is outfitted with a micro switch which may be optionally used for various control inputs.
- Curtis Style PB-8
- The PB-8 is an input device between the Throttle pedal and the speed controller.
- Stainless case with a micro switch built in
- The potbox is the throttle in an EV
- The potbox tells the controller how much input needed by the controller
- The potbox's lever arm is attached to the existing accelerator cable.
- Height: 3.75", Width: 4", Depth: 1.875"
- Weight: 10 oz
White = Low
Black = Wiper
Red = High