The new Gen IV charger uses a detachable output cable with different connections options. This includes the 9' DC cable with a crow foot connector, and a 9' AC power cable.
- 48 Volts
- Used on E-Z-Go, Club Car, Yamaha and Fair Play
- 17 Amp Charging Output
- Crows Foot Output Connector
- UL/CSA Listed
- No Spark Charging, Reverse Battery Protection
- 20 Amp DC Panel Meter
- 9ft Length Input and Output Cords
- Designed/Made In USA
- 31 lbs (14.1kg), 6.25x6.875x10.25in (159x175x260mm)
- Mode Selector allows user to select from 32 charging algorithms for most types of golf car batteries
Warranty:2-year limited warranty from date of purchase. Please refer to DPI Manual.