The new Gen IV Accusense Intelligent Chargers use a smart, microprocessor-controlled, multi-stage charge algorithm for various battery types used in golf carts and other electric or industrial vehicle applications. The Multi-stage charging system allows the charger to analyze the charge state
and condition of an individual battery or battery pack. It will then
proceed with a charging sequence to refresh and recharge the
battery/battery pack to achieve top performance. You can select from 32 different charging algorithms to match your battery type.
The new Gen IV charger uses a detachable output cable with different connections options. This includes the 9' DC cable with a crow foot connector, and a 9' AC power cable.
- 36 Volts
- Used on E-Z-Go, Club Car, Yamaha and Fair Play
- 18 Amp Charging Output
- Crows Foot Output Connector
- UL/CSA Listed
- No Spark Charging, Reverse Battery Protection
- 20 Amp DC Panel Meter
- 9ft Length Input and Output Cords
- Designed/Made In USA
- 30 lbs (13.6kg), 6.25x6.875x10.25in (159x175x260mm)
- Mode Selector allows user to select from 32 charging algorithms for most types of golf car batteries
2-year limited warranty from date of purchase. Please refer to DPI Manual.